Here it is….the post we’ve all been waiting for….I FINALLY finished university! I wrote my last final exam on December 18.
I am not going to lie, it was not easy. There was stress, coffee, and tears (BUT, I made it!).
This semester was probably the most low-key for me since I only had three classes, plus choir. Some highlights for me were:
- Attending the Soul of the Next Economy Forum
- Attending my first ‘networking’ event
- Getting to perform with my school’s choir for a fourth semester
- Doing a group project on a really interesting local co-op called ‘Calgary Aging In Place’ (check out their site here)
- Completing a case study on Tesla
- Doing a case study comparing Patagonia and Amazon in terms of marketing and CSR
- AND much more!
I am very excited to be done and after my ‘official’ graduation ceremony in April I will definitely post some pictures.
Now, I have just been enjoying my Christmas holidays and applying to a multitude of jobs. As of now, I have not found a full time job, but I am trying to remain hopeful. Please feel free to comment if you have any job search tips or advice!
Thank you to those who read this blog post! (I will try to post more now that I am done school!)